Celebrating 25 Years in Business!
Who we are:
Family Works, Inc. is a private, mid-sized, community-based and women/minority-owned agency that provides counseling and support services to children and families who are experiencing challenges.
What we do:
- Family Works utilizes a systems approach, viewing the involvement of all family members as important and necessary for change.
- Each family is helped to discover their own unique strengths and capabilities as well as areas in which behavioral changes are needed.
- Services are designed to meet each family’s individual needs and circumstances.
- Coordination and case management is also provided to help families cope with the multiple-systems involved.
Training and Consultation
- The Training Institute at Family Works is dedicated to promoting competence in workers and agencies providing services to high-risk families.
- Trainings include a one-year program in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) from Family Works are awarded for trainings sponsored by the Training Institute.
Where we serve:
Serving Hamilton Hancock, Hendricks, Marion, and Tipton counties in central Indiana.
Report Child Abuse
If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call the hotline:
If the child is in immediate danger,
A reportar abuso de los niños, tienes que contactar el Departamento Indiana de Servicios de los Niños a
Llame 9-1-1 si un niño está en riesgo inmediato. Por favor, no usa esta dirección de correo a reportar abuso o abandono de niños.