Who we are:
Family Works, Inc. is a private, mid-sized, community-based and women/minority-owned agency that provides counseling and support services to children and families who are experiencing challenges.
What we do:
- Family Works utilizes a systems approach, viewing the involvement of all family members as important and necessary for change.
- Each family is helped to discover their own unique strengths and capabilities as well as areas in which behavioral changes are needed.
- Services are designed to meet each family’s individual needs and circumstances.
- Coordination and case management is also provided to help families cope with the multiple-systems involved.
Training and Consultation
- The Training Institute at Family Works is dedicated to promoting competence in workers and agencies providing services to high-risk families.
- Trainings include a two-year program in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Continuing Education Unites (CEU’s) from Family Works are awarded for trainings sponsored by the Training Institute.
Where we serve:
Serving Hamilton Hancock, Hendricks, Marion, and Tipton counties in central Indiana.
Report Child Abuse
If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call the hotline:
If the child is in immediate danger,
A reportar abuso de los niños, tienes que contactar el Departamento Indiana de Servicios de los Niños a
Llame 9-1-1 si un niño está en riesgo inmediato. Por favor, no usa esta dirección de correo a reportar abuso o abandono de niños.
Family Works, Inc
Certified as WBE in Indiana
"Helping Families to Work Together.
No family is without hope."
Jeannine R. Murray
Laura L. Green, MSW, LCSW, CSAYC
Owner, Executive Director
3266 N. Meridian Street, Ste. 802
Indianapolis, Indiana 46208
Serving Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks,
Marion and Tipton Counties.